Opportunities At Front Door Realty
What we are most proud of is our COMPANY CULTURE and GREAT REPUTATION in the community!
Front Door Realty is a team of 12 Realtor's servicing the Portland Metro and Southwest Washington areas.
With our Office Manager, Client Care Coordinator, Inside Sales Specialist and Social Media Marketer, we are each able to work diligently in our area of expertise but come together as a team of professionals to provide 5-Star rated service as a whole.
Our clients are our top priority and we're looking for 1 or 2 more team members to help our growing business continue to provide excellent customer service.
Advantages of Joining Julie's Sales Team:
- Agents have an opportunity to build a sustainable business for the future.
We are looking for agents that want a “Competitive Edge” and plenty of LEADS!
- Front Door Realty believes in letting you do what you do best… SELL HOMES!
Let us handle everything else that does not make you money, so you can focus to get more done in less time.
- On average, our brand new agents are closing at least 2 sales within 60 days of activating their license.
- Brokers on the team pay a split with no cost to start up and zero monthly fees.
- Lots of LEADS (with real phone numbers 50% of the time).
- A sophisticated IDX/CRM package that saves you lots of time and helps you close more deals almost on autopilot.
What We Offer:
- Two FREE Lead Generation Systems and CRM | 30+ leads per month and the ability to generate a limitless amount of leads
- Leads… and I mean REAL Leads, Every Day... Enough to close at minimum 4 - 6 homes per month!!
- High-end marketing materials
- Transaction support and on-site broker
- Personalized websites that get incredible lead traffic (We can prove it!)
- Paperless transaction management software
- Professional one-on-one accountability training and coaching
- FREE client events and networking opportunities
- Conveniently located office space in downtown Vancouver
- Front Door Realty is a Certified "Woman Owned Small Business" and certified "Woman's Business Enterprise"
- Self-motivated individual that is results driven
- Passionate about customer service and creating a WIN-WIN for everyone
- NOT AFRAID OF THE PHONE… We are not cold calling, but a BIG part of our agents' success comes from spending quality time on the phone
- Clean and professional appearance
- Laptop, Smartphone, and iPad (or be willing to purchase)
- Passion for service, technology, ethics, and progressive practices
- Core values MUST match our core values and personality that meshes well with the team
- MUST have a positive attitude and be ultra motivated to make MONEY
Want to Join the Front Door Realty Team?
Please send us your resume as well as your answers to the following three questions:
- How many Internet leads have you closed in the last year?
- Can you commit 30 minutes a day to working Internet leads?
- If you get good results, would you be willing to invest your own money in more leads?
A Word From Some of Our People
Front Door Realty is a place to work like none other I have experienced. In an industry that is often known for it's competitive nature & where success is often measured by personal gain, the collective achievement, camaraderie & teamwork is unparalleled in this environment.
I am fortunate to work side by side with colleagues & support staff who really want to see each other succeed, care deeply about the community & helping clients to reach their real estate goals. Each person that we touch is treated with respect, care, compassion & professionalism. Whether it be one of our many corporate clients, an investor or a first time home buyer we all adhere to a level of service that puts our clients best interests above all else.
It is an honor to work with & for Julie Baldino who as a principal broker & industry veteran has created an environment of professionals that this industry as a whole receives great benefit from. Choosing team members that support the principles & cohesiveness of this company is carefully done to maintain the supportive & healthy workplace that has & continues to evolve. Through collaboration with each other & a stellar group of industry professionals from title companies to lenders Front Door Realty is always looking ahead. With a commitment to continuing education & information sharing we strive to stay on the cutting edge of industry changes. I love what I do, & engaging with an amazing group of like minded people only enriches my work & pushes me to be the best I can be.
- Nicole Perrin
In the five years I have spent working at Front Door Realty, I've had the opportunity to learn far more marketing and technological skills than I would have obtained at any other brokerage. I love being a part of a local and woman-owned business that is just as passionate about giving back to the community as I am.
In addition to that, I am surrounded by some very kind-hearted people who are completely trustworthy in every single way. We have a lot of fun here and are always working on new ways to be outstanding. Being a part of a team who share the same common goal of helping others has been an incredibly special experience for me.
- Chloe S. Baldino
I have been a Real Estate Agent for 13 years, and have worked for a few different companies, both big and small. I decided to move to Front Door Realty over a year ago, because Julie Baldino and FDR offered something that is unique in our industry, and that is very important to me personally.
FDR thrives because of our positive work culture, level of professionalism, community involvement, and our commitment to providing the highest level of service to every one of our clients. These are the things that drew me to FDR, and make me proud to be a part of such a fantastic team!
- Stephanie Liebman
- Jewell via Zillow.com
- Buyer via Zillow.com
- JP via Zillow.com
- Innes via Zillow.com