Deer Creek Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Deer Creek Listings Summary
Deer Creek - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Walkscore in Deer Creek: 14 / County Avg 20
Avg Year Built in Deer Creek: 2001 / County Avg 2001
Deer Creek Real Estate Market Health
Deer Creek Neighborhood in Camas, Washington is a distinctly new development, with new houses, but easily one of the nicest neighborhoods in all of Camas. This is a majorly affluent area with a median household income of $123,000, well over Camas' median
- This location is amazing for families as it is literally just steps away from Prune Hill Elementary School
- The homes in this neighborhood come with greatly spacious yards and that's something most suburbs can't guarantee
- Crime is astoundingly low in the community
- Education attainment of residents is very high
- Churches and QFC are all a very short distance away
You absolutely cannot beat this neighborhood. It has everything a family needs, beautiful spacious homes, a big yard, great schools, all packed in an optimum location.