Cascade Highlands Real Estate
Cascade Highlands is a lovely residential suburb of Vancouver surrounded by the city. When you’re in this neighborhood you’re secluded from the noise of the city but it’s a very short drive, or even walk, to find what you need. The residents of Cascade Highlands make above Vancouver’s average household income by +$12,000. This is a fantastic location for a suburb.
What makes Cascade Highlands so great
- You’re surrounded by everything you need from a Whole Foods and Fred Meyers for your groceries, or a Japanese Buffet for nights out, to Big Al’s just across 164th for entertainment and fun.
- Mountain View High School is in walking distance from this neighborhood
- Regal Cinemas Theater is just past your backyard!
- Cascade Highlands has its own neighborhood park as well as Bella Vista’s park just down the road
- Mill Plain Elementary School and Wy’east Middle School are just a short drive down the road
- Easy access to Downtown Vancouver via Mill Plane as well as Portland Oregon via the 205
Cascade Highlands is a beautiful neighborhood with one of the best locations in Vancouver. It’s hard to beat everything this neighborhood has to offer